Some site updates, from R.

For those of you who are our readers, welcome to “An Affair To Remember”.

In case you’re wondering, no, I’m not a fan of the movie. I just thought that would be a great title for the blog. Something catchy. In fact, I didn’t even realize there was a movie by the same name, just thought I had a title epiphany.

“W” has informed me that a Google search of the movie name yields 5.6 billion results. I’m sure our little blog is result number 5.7 billion.

You might notice that the blog is constantly being updated and upgraded; more stories, more functionality, more links, tags and so on.

Most recently I have added the ability of readers to rate posts, so please, rate us.

Please comment– we’d love to hear for you.

“W” and I were talking recently, and I told her that I write the posts I write about 90% for her, so she can know what I was thinking and feeling when they happened. The other 10% is for you.

There’s a thrill putting these online for both of us.

Happy reading!

-R

~ by bcwecan on August 30, 2009.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: